Subscribe

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Girls that wear Snapbacks and Jordans


You look mint darling
















Stop it really please stop it. Ok I can’t say  that as one mans rubbish is another mans treasure. Some guys like girls to dress up like they belong in ‘Boy Better Know’ but me no. I like girls to dress like girls not like hood-rat guys.

You're so artistic a modern day Da Vinci
When I see a girl in a snapback or Jordans. I literally do shake my head. I haven’t got anything against girls who dress like that it’s a free country, you can dress how you like, but it is also a free country to express my opinion, and girls that wear snapbacks and jordans I think look utterly stupid.

Also it’s like all these girls share the same personality:

They all only go for black or mixed race boys

They have all been to Napa

They all think Napa is the best place in the world

They tell you all the time how much they love Napa

They have worked in Napa

I bet you think I am going to do another Napa one…………………Nah

Swagger, Swag, Yolo, started from the bottom now we are here, are phrases they can be find regurgitateting over various social networking sites.

They have Drake as their cover picture on Facebook/twitter with some dumb saying about boys or life.

Why do I dislike girls wearing snapbacks and Jordan’s? bloody heck! where do I start. It’s a combination of the above (the personality of the girls) and the actual visual of them in their Jordan's and Snapbacks. I would be embrassed introducing my girl to my friends who had a snapback and Jordan’s on. I would expect to get a torrent of abuse:

‘What the fuck is your bird wearing? she looks like a little boy’

‘She looks like Tinchy Stryder’ (if she is black)

‘She looks like Professor Green’ (if she is white)

‘She looks like Dappy’ (if she is Asian)

‘She looks like Dappy’ (if she is mixed race)

Call me old school but I like women to dress like a woman.

If you find offence in what I say, you shouldn’t it’s just my opinion and if you found offence then maybe you shouldn’t be dressing like that. If someone said they didn’t like the fashion I follow, I wouldn’t even bat an eye-lid, as I feel comfortable in what I wear and I like it.  If you’ re getting offended then maybe your just one of those un-original persons who just follows trends. 


1 comment: